So in today’s post I thought it would be a good idea to do 10 facts about me so you can all get to know a bit more about me and the stuff I like. Hope you enjoy reading!
1. I’m 15 years old and my birthday is on the 18th October making me a Libra! I know this is sort of 3 facts in one but it all links together 😂
2. For my GCSE options I took: childcare, business, catering and Spanish. I reeeaaallly wanted to do photography but my school sadly doesn’t do it. I really enjoy the options I took though even though business can get boring 😂
3. I absolutely love reading! I don’t really have a particular genre of book but I do read the sort that Zoella has in her book club more if you know what I mean… if you want I could do a post on books I recommend? Let me know 😊
4. My favourite movies at the minute include all the Harry Potter movies, everything,everything and obviously The Greatest Showman! Omg I know a lot of people rave about this film but when I watched it I was completely blown away! I definitely recommend it if you haven’t seen it as it leaves you so speechless 💕
5. The only hobby I really have is dancing. I go every Wednesday and Saturday and I do: grade 1 tap,grade 2 ballet, grade 2 theatre craft, rock and roll and cheer dance 💜
6. I have 1 dog called Levi and he is a papillon and honestly he is the cutest thing in the whole world! We also have a cat and she doesn’t actually have a name as we didn’t exactly buy her she just started coming to our house one day 😂
7. I have a lot of favourite quotes but a few of them include ‘you were given this life because you are strong enough to live it’ ‘do something today that your future self will thank you for’ and ‘ laughter is the best medicine’ because I find these so uplifting and inspiring ❤️
8. At the top of my bucket list is to travel to as many places around the world as I possibly can whether it’s cold or hot, just as I think it’s just such an amazing experience that you can learn so much from ✈️
9. My favourite colours are purple turquoise and white but I also love pastel colours 💗
10. Finally, I love lots of different random things like beaches, fluffy socks, early mornings ( when it’s not for school 😂), candles, YouTube, mango scented stuff, any ice cream ( literally I’m obsessed) and so much more!
So thank you for reading and hopefully you learned a few random facts about me! Also I have decided to post on a Sunday instead as Saturdays are actually one of my busiest days so I didn’t want to be rushing these posts. Anyway hope you enjoyed reading and will see you next Sunday!